Asian Medical Students’ Association Indonesia (AMSA-Indonesia) is the peak representative body for medical students in Indonesia. Established in Yogyakarta, August 10th 1996, AMSA-Indonesia has been actively participating in a plethora of national and international events. Currently, AMSA-Indonesia comprises 36 member universities in six districts with over five thousand active members and over two thousand new members annually.
Its contribution to AMSA International as the roots of the organization are impressive, having hosted four Asian Medical Students’ Conference (AMSC) in 1990, 1996. 2003, 2010 and East Asian Medical Students’ Conference (EAMSC) in 2006 and 2015.
AMSA-Indonesia as the leading medical students’ organization that serves as a platform to impart boundless opportunities and enriched experiences in knowledge, action and friendship that build its members towards sustainable impacts in society.
- To provide a platform of equal opportunities for all AMSA-Indonesia members to attain new experiences and develop together as a family.
- To enhance the collaboration, coordination and communication between AMSA- Indonesia and AMSA-universities.
- To shape AMSA-Indonesia as a medical students’ organization that creates boundless impacts for society.
- To ignite the potentials and sharpen the skills of AMSA-Indonesia members as future healthcare professionals in Indonesia.
- To assert and establish AMSA-Indonesia as a partner with high credibility for external parties.
Executive Board AMSA-Indonesia 2020/2021
Helena Arnetta Puteri
Tazkiya Qalby Yusnandar
Annisa Nur Insani
Secretary of Academic
Steven Millenio Widjaja
Secretary of Research
Febby Gunawan Siswanto
Secretary of Community Outreach
Naomi Rachel Ivania
Liaison Officer for Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
Liaison Officer for Governmental Organization (GO)
Secretary of Membership and Development
Secretary of Publication and Promotion
Joyna Getruida Sopaheluwakan
Secretary of Finance and Partnership
Giovanna Renee Tan
Director of AMSEP
Savero Vasya Jendriza
36 Universities, 6 Districts, 1 Big Family.
Official Video Profile:
Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University
Jalan Kyai Tapa no. 260, Jakarta 11470
Line Official Account
Official Booklet AMSA-Indonesia 2020/2021